Thursday, February 26, 2015

Flor!


I 've fallen in love with FLOR.  They're a carpet design co. that makes modular carpet tiles, so if you have cats who puke like me, or toddlers who destroy everything, these are genius.  If a square gets ruined, or needs to be cleaned, you just pull up the individual tile and clean or replace. 

There's hundreds of textures, styles and prints that can be arranged however you like, but we went with a green short shag that looks like grass for Amelia's room.  It just makes me happy to walk in there with bare feet in the morning. So cheery and cozy - and this mama needs that.

Here's what her room looked like before:



I just had to show that wallpaper close up because it was like some crazy cross stitch from the 70s and the carpet isn't visible here, but trust me, it was "vintage."

I hate showing before & after shots, because we aren't totally done.  Still looking for art over the crib and tent.  Stay tuned.  But for now, here it is:





3 comments:

  1. Now I just have to get more art on the wall over the crib...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy, fun place for Mimi. Ya'll have done a wonderful job

    ReplyDelete